Friday, June 28, 2013

Prediction: 6 months or less until employees start renting out spots


If there's one thing I've learned through experiencing hard times, it is to never ask, "What's next?"

If you want to know why, it's because sometimes you find out. I never imagined the drastic steps my workplace would take when the hotel next door decided they would not allow our overflow parking anymore. I don't think you will either, so let me just show you a picture.


I think the steps to create these extra spaces consisted of the following:
1) mow the grass next to the corn field
2) spray the white lines to mark the spots
3) clean off the messed up lines
4) re-spray the lines in the correct spots
5) build a ramp using gravel


Don't forget to go to Wal-mart and get some reflectors on a stick...

No comments:

Post a Comment