Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pregnant Ladies are not Disabled

Crippled people are disabled.  My father had Muscular Dystrophy.  That's a chronic, debilitating disease that caused him pain every step he took his whole life.  That's why the disabled get to park at the front of businesses.

For some reason, this office has decided that pregnant girls have a problem getting into the building.  Funny, I don't see someone come out to the car and place them in a wheelchair like they do for the lady in tech support who is a paraplegic.

The last time I had to take a parking spot on the back row, I walked in with a mouth full of dirt, covered in grass that blew into my face from the corn field next to us.  I was pissed to see two empty expectant mother spaces right up front.  In fact, these spaces have been empty every day for the past 2 months.  If this company can't get enough parking spaces for the regular folk, then I vote those extra 2 "expectant mother" spots can go.  Last time I checked, we get to work from home and the company will pay your Internet bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment